Photobucket
Latest News

BlogFrog Contest

Sunday, November 30, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 9:58 PM

I figured I would break down and enter the Blog Frog contest for a $200.00 giftcard. (Come on people you know what a small church pastor's salary is)! I found out about this contest initially from my SIL, ShaRhonda. I especially like the features and widgets from The BlogFrog. I like the "Bloggers I might know" widget that I am using on my blog right now. Make sure you check it all out at The BlogFrog. I plan to utilize more features from The Blog Frog in the future as well. Here's to winning!!

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. What a great post! If you or your readers ever have any questions about TheBlogFrog or suggestions for new "social features", let me know at rustin@theblogfrog.com .
    Rustin Banks
    Creator of TheBlogFrog

  1. Yay, you.....you'll probably win!Great page, you are so good at this. I'm jealous!